What Does It Mean When My SD Card is Corrupted – Simple Method
Summary: Users Queries:-
Hello, I am a non- technical person I don’t know What Does it mean when my SD card is corrupted. I lost my all data from SD card. I stored very precious data on my SD card. But today when I want to see my data my SD card is empty. There is no data. Please Suggest me the better solution to get rid of this situation.
SD Card Data Corruption Issues
In today era most of the people suffer from SD card corruption issues. users SD card damaged they are worried about that about their data. Because in SD card users stores very precious data. Whenever users SD card corrupted they think its useless and through it. If you are suffering from these issues then don’t through your pen drive. Because you can recover your precious data from corrupted SD card very easily without any hassle of data. Now we will know what does it mean when users SD card is corrupted. It means you cannot access any piece of information from your SD card. Because your data is not accessible. To perform your SD card you have to try these methods that I explained below:
Causes of SD Card Data Corruption
- Without ejection remove the SD card from your PC
- Remove the SD card during Copy or Move process
- SD card damaged due to virus or malware attack
- Used one SD card in a different- different computer
- An interruption in SD Card Formatting
Recover Corrupted SD Card Data By Using CMD
First of all, you have to attach your corrupted or Damaged SD card from your computer with the help of card reader. After that you can follow these steps that I have given below:
- Press Window Key + R.
- Type CMD > Enter.
- Type DISKPART > Click on Yes Botton.
- Type LIST DISK > Enter.
You can see the above image there is two disk. One hard drive is 465 GB that is disk 0. and Second is 1875 MB that is disk 1. This is my corrupted SD card.
Type SELECT DISK 1 > Enter.
Type CLEAN > Enter.
Type CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY > Enter.
Type ACTIVE > Enter.
Type SELECT PARTITION 1 > Enter.
Type FORMAT FS=FAT32 > Enter.
When It completed 100% then your memory card recovered. Now you have to close the command prompt you just type Exit > Enter. By doing these steps you can recover your SD card successfully. This method is not worked all time then you can try another method.
Recover Corrupted SD card By Using SD Card Data Recovery Software
If the above method not capable to recover data from SD card then, You can try SD card data recovery software. It recovers virus infected, corrupted, deleted, formatted etc. It is able to recover all types of data such as images, videos, audio’s, multimedia, documents etc. This software supports to recover exFAT, FAT (16, 32) and NTFS formatted. This software is able to recover shift+delete data. It gives refresh button to locate newly connected SD card. Now we will know the working process of the software.
- Firstly attach the corrupted SD card from your Windows PC then you can Download SysTools SD card recovery Software and Install it on your PC.
- Now software provides Refresh View option, which enables users to display newly attached Pen Drive/ Memory Card without closing the application.
- After that software will give users two options to scan their drives such as Scan and Formatted Scan. Choose Scan for Deleted and corrupted data recovery. Choose Formatted Scan for formatted data recovery
- The tool will list the entire restored folder into the left panel of the tool and highlight the folders which contain data. Simply Explore the folder and view all data into the right panel of the tool. The utility will highlight the permanently deleted data by red color.
- Finally, the tool provides you two save option Save selected data and save complete data you can select an option from this.
Prominent Feature of The Pen Drive Recovery Software
Now I will tell you the most effective features of the SD card data recovery software:
- Restores data from the Micro SD card, CF card, compact memory card
- Software supports all file formats like PDF, PPT, Doc, etc.
- Tool support to resolve SD Card blank error from all brands of SD card such as Toshiba Sony, Samsung, SanDisk, etc.
- Facilitates a user to perform SDSC, SDHC, and SDXC data files recovery
There are multiple users they suffering from SD card corrupted issues. In the above two different methods are discussed. Users can try any methods to recover their data from SD card. But according to my SD card data recovery software is the best way of data recovery. It recovers data instantly and safely.