Where can I hangout in Auckland?
Where can I hangout in Auckland?
21 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Auckland
- Sky Tower Auckland. Auckland Sky Tower.
- Waitemata Harbour. Aerial view of Waitemata Harbour.
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Adventures.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum.
- One Tree Hill.
- Auckland Art Gallery.
- Waiheke Island.
- New Zealand Maritime Museum.
Does Auckland have nightlife?
Boasting a vibrant & eclectic entertainment scene, Auckland Nightlife is unsurprisingly some of the best in the country. The nightlife in Auckland features crowd-pleasing bars, waterfront nightclubs, lively music venues, intimate late-night bars and cocktail lounges, you’ll find everything here.
What is there to do in Auckland at night?
13 Things to do in Auckland at Night – Only The Best!
- Auckland Night Market.
- Auckland Stardome and Stargazing.
- Boutique Cinema.
- Escape Rooms.
- Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise.
- Mini Golf.
- Night Canyoning at Piha.
- Sunset Sea Kayaking.
What are the nicest suburbs in Auckland?
Where are the best family areas of Auckland?
- Devonport. Devonport is a stunning suburb with a village feel.
- Takapuna. Living in Takapuna puts you in easy reach of some stunning beaches.
- Hibiscus Coast.
What can you do in Auckland for free?
10 Free or Cheap Things To Do In Auckland
- Walk Up Mt.
- Get Educated at Auckland Museum.
- Flock to the Gannet Colony at Muriwai beach.
- Soak Up Some Culture at Auckland Art Gallery.
- Visit the French Market, La Cigale.
- Relax in a Park and Watch a Free Movie.
- Enjoy a Picnic at Cornwall Park.
- Enjoy a Beach Day at Mission Bay.
How do I spend a weekend in Auckland?
A Long Weekend in Auckland Itinerary
- Auckland’s Historic and Cultural Side. Wander Around Queen Street. Visit the Auckland Art Gallery.
- Islands Outside of Auckland. See the Stunning Oneroa Beach. Relax at Cable Bay Vineyards.
- Highlights of Auckland. Visit the Magnificent Kitekite Falls. Explore Piha Beach and Lion Rock.
What is nightlife like in New Zealand?
The frenetic partying carries on well into the night, every night, but pulsates longer and louder from Thursday to Saturday. Often there seems to be no distinction between bars, cafes and clubs as many offer live music and dancing and live bands perform on the weekends.
Does it cost money to go into a club?
You’ll need money to buy drinks and pay the cover charge if the club has one. Make sure your ID is in your wallet; you won’t be able to get into the club without it. You can use your license or passport as your ID.
Is it safe to walk around Auckland at night?
Auckland’s city centre is not especially dangerous, but police say walking alone at night is not advisable. “It’s not really a good idea to walk anywhere on your own at night,” Srhoj said. Peter Rees. Trust your instincts to avoid danger in Auckland city at night, says police area commander Matthew Srhoj.
What do adults do for fun at night?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.
What are the worst suburbs in Auckland?
Some of the suburbs in South Auckland contain predominantly state housing and are the poorest suburbs of Auckland. The area also contains the industrial heartland of Auckland (Mangere, Otahuhu, Manukau CBD, and the Port of Onehunga), with workshops, factories and warehouses providing work for many Aucklanders.
What are some unusual things to do in Auckland?
We’ve come up with a list of our favourite unusual things to do in Auckland – from quirky places to eat, cool bars to drink in and unique things to see, And they are all easily accessible from the CBD. This post contains affiliate links and I get a small commission if you make a purchase.
Where are the best places to hang out in Los Angeles?
13 Fun Places to Hang Out in L.A. Where Parking Doesn’t Totally Suck 1. Greystone Mansion 2. Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area 3. Westside Pavilion Mall 4. Griffith Park (Mostly) 5. Downtown Culver City 6. Barnsdall Art Park & Hollyhock House in Hollywood 7. Hilltop Park in Long Beach 8. Self-Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine in Pacific Palisades
Which is the best secret spot in Auckland?
Located on Auckland’s rugged west coast, Karekare is a popular spot with surfers, however, it tends to be a bit of a secret for most people who favour the more touristy beaches of Piha, Bethells or Muriwai. With a number of great walking tracks, picnic spots and black sandy beach, this is a great place to spend the day.
Where to go on the west coast of Auckland?
Most people who head over to the west coast of Auckland head to one of the popular black sand beaches like Piha or Bethells. If you want to do something a bit different, park up at Bethells and take the Lake Wainamu Track; a 4km track which will bring you out to the stunning Wainamu Lake.