Why is my ScanSnap not working?
Why is my ScanSnap not working?
1. Restart your ScanSnap. Turn off your ScanSnap, wait at least 5 seconds and then turn it on again. If the icon status is not changed, unplug the USB cable from the computer or your ScanSnap, wait for 5 seconds, and then reconnect the USB cable.
How do I change my ScanSnap scan settings?
- Click the [Scan] button in the upper left of the Main Window of ScanSnap Home to display the Scan Window.
- Select a profile for which you modify the settings from the profile list.
- Modify the scan settings.
- Specify a folder to save scanned images.
- Select an application that you want to run.
How do I fix my ScanSnap iX500?
Please try the following steps to establish the connection:
- Restart your ScanSnap.
- Connect the USB cable directly.
- Turn-off antivirus software.
- Use another USB port.
- Use another USB cable.
- Disconnect other USB devices.
- Use ScanSnap Support Tool.
- Delete the device driver.
Why is my ScanSnap s1300i flashing?
If you have successfully loaded the Snap Scan software, a flashing blue light indicates the device is getting ready to scan. Look for a message on your monitor that indicates SNAP SCAN Ready to Scan. Do not try to scan pages before getting that message. When ready to scan, the light should change to solid blue.
How do I restore my ScanSnap?
For the procedure to reset the ScanSnap settings, refer to the following:
- Press in the home screen on the touch panel of the ScanSnap to display the [Settings] screen.
- Press to display the [Scanner settings] screen.
- Press [Reset ScanSnap settings].
- Press the [Initialize] button.
Why is my ScanSnap ix1500 not working?
Restart your ScanSnap. Turn off your ScanSnap, wait at least 5 seconds and then turn it on again. If the button status is not changed, unplug the USB cable from the computer or your ScanSnap, wait for 5 seconds, and then reconnect the USB cable.
What is the ScanSnap quick menu?
The Quick Menu was originally implemented with our previous software “ScanSnap Manager”. The function allows users to easily select a destination after scanning. By using the Quick Menu profile, list of icons (such as scan to E-mail and Scan to folder) is displayed automatically after scanning.
How do I get ScanSnap to continue scanning?
Right click on the ScanSnap icon in your Dock or System Tray and choose Settings (or Scan Button Settings on Windows). Then go to the Scanning tab. You’ll see a checkbox that says Continue scanning after current scan is finished. Check that and hit Apply.
How do I get my ScanSnap to work?
1 Connect the ScanSnap and a computer with a USB cable. 2 Open the cover (feed guide) to power on the ScanSnap, and turn on the Wi-Fi switch. 3 Go to Finder sidebar and select [Applications] > [ScanSnap] > [ScanSnap Wireless Setup Tool] to run ScanSnap Wireless Setup Tool.
Why will my ScanSnap iX500 not scan?
Try the following steps to establish the connection: Restart your ScanSnap. Turn off your ScanSnap, wait at least 5 seconds and then turn it on again. If the icon status does not change, unplug the USB cable from the computer or your ScanSnap, wait for 5 seconds, and then reconnect the USB cable.
How do I restore my ScanSnap connection?
Connect your ScanSnap to a computer and follow the steps below with ScanSnap Home.
- Select [Settings] -> [Preferences] menu.
- Select [Scanner] tab in the left side of window.
- Select the connected scanner name and press the [Recover] button.
How to check the information of the ScanSnap?
Check the information of the ScanSnap that is being connected to a computer. You can check such information as the scanner name (model), connection type when a USB cable is connected to a computer, and the total page count of the documents that are scanned with the ScanSnap.
How can I change the location of ScanSnap Home?
The location of the [ScanSnap Home] folder can be changed in the [General] tab of the Preferences window. For details, refer to Changing the Save Destination for the [ScanSnap Home] Folder. Trash. Displays the content data records which have been moved to trash. The following folders are the virtual folders which are managed in ScanSnap Home.
When do you save raw data in ScanSnap?
Select this checkbox to create raw data prior to image processing when you scan a document and then save the raw data for two weeks. The raw data is used for changing a document type for the image which document type was detected automatically.
Which is the best site for ScanSnap in Europe?
China Hong Kong India Indonesia Japan Korea Malaysia New Zealand Singapore Taiwan Thailand Vietnam Europe Europe Austria Belgium Bulgaria Croatia Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Ireland Italy Kazakhstan Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland