How do I contact Mississauga bylaw?

Published by Charlie Davidson on

How do I contact Mississauga bylaw?

Dial 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits) to speak to Customer Service.

Who enforces bylaws in Mississauga?

Chris Harding – Municipal Law Enforcement Officer – City of Mississauga | LinkedIn.

How high can my fence be in Mississauga?

Maximum 1 metre high. Maximum 1.5 metres high if open construction.

What are the noise bylaws in Mississauga?

Mississauga bylaws prohibit construction noise outside of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. in most areas of the city and all together on Sundays and statutory holidays and Ward 4 Coun.

How do I report a Covid violation in Mississauga?

In Mississauga call 311 or dial 905-615-4311 if calling outside city limits.

What services provide Mississauga?

Get information about services and programs offered by the City of Mississauga.

  • Animals and pets. Information about licensing, adopting and fostering pets, pet care, animal emergencies and local wildlife.
  • Building and renovating.
  • Business.
  • Community support.
  • Health and safety.
  • Home and yard.
  • Forestry and environment.
  • Library.

Are drones legal in Mississauga?

Mississauga provides areas for drone flying by Lake Ontario that is close to Toronto. Well, there it is, Flying Legal: Drone Flying in Mississauga.

How close to the property line can I build a fence Ontario?

A property owner can build a fence anywhere on their side of the dividing line between two properties (also called the property line). If a property owner wants to put a fence right along the property line, they can do so only if the owner of the adjacent property agrees.

What time is construction allowed to start in Mississauga?

between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
In most residential areas, construction noise is allowed between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. every day except Sunday. Construction noise is not allowed on Sundays or statutory holidays. There are extended quiet hours in areas near hospitals and nursing homes. See the Noise Bylaw for more information.

Who do I call for a noise complaint Mississauga?

To submit a noise complaint or ask a question about the current Noise Control By-law, contact 311 to speak to Customer Service. For questions about this project, contact Alex Schwenger, Project Leader, at [email protected]

How do I report Covid violations in Niagara Region?

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info-Line

  1. 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074, press 7.
  2. COVID-19 Info-Line wait times.
  3. Chat online in 90 different languages with auto-translate.
  4. Physicians and primary care providers.
  5. For vaccine information, call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line at 1-888-999-6488.

What are the property standards in the city of Mississauga?

All property owners in the City must repair and maintain their property according to the City’s by-laws, including owners of rental properties. This information is included as a summary only. If you need detailed information please check the applicable City by-laws or contact us with specific questions. Common property standards include:

What can you report to the city of Mississauga?

You can report graffiti on private or City property. Exterior lights should not shine directly into another property. If lights in your neighbourhood are causing a problem you can report nuisance lighting. Waste containers must be stored in the backyard, side yard or garage when they’re not out for pickup.

What are the rules for renting an apartment in Mississauga?

Landlords must maintain adequate heat (at least 20 degrees Celsius) throughout the year. In units that include air conditioning, landlords must also maintain adequate cooling. All second units or basement apartments must be registered with the City. Heating systems and duct work must be kept in good working order.

What are the rules for swimming pool in Mississauga?

All pools and hot tubs must have a pool enclosure, be properly maintained and free from leaks or damage. Pool-related equipment such as pool filters or heaters must be kept in the backyard. Owners of multi-unit residential buildings, commercial or industrial properties must keep all ramps, sidewalks, and parking areas clear of ice and snow.

Categories: Helpful tips